Important Information Regarding COVID-19
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
- Teeth R US Children’s Dentistry is available for Teledentistry until further notice to open the office.
- We will be taking emergency cases by appointment only.
- Please call Plano Office Phone Number 972-820-2022 for a dental emergency appointment and press 3 to connect with Dr. Smith.
- You can also text on Plano Office Phone Number 972-820-2022 with pictures in case of a dental emergency.
- Dental emergencies include swelling, infection, and pain due to large cavities and Trauma to the mouth like falling.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: